Refund, Cancellation, and Warranty
In-line to our promise to keep things simple, below is the overview of how our refund, cancellation, and warranty program works. Before the service is rendered and paid for, our network professional will provide u with a full contract document, which explains our refund, cancellation, and warranty policy in detail specific to your service. Payment will be processed only after you sign and agree to the conditions in the contract document.
Due to wide array of services provided by our network, it’s hard to apply one policy to all our services. When in doubt, always refer to your contract. To be transparent and upfront, below is how our refund, cancellation, and warranty program works:
- Redbrick Networks Networks (RBN) will issue a full refund for any services not performed as initially agreed upon, or if services were not
delivered as per your expectations. However, RBN will not issue a refund once services have been completed as initially agreed upon and
an “Acknowledgement of Service” document has been signed by the customer.
- You agree that any requests for refund must be made with 7 calendar days from the date of initial service on your device. If you the
customer do report an issue with the service provided within 7 calendar days from the date of service, RBN will take all possible action
to provide the rectification. However, if RBN cannot do so for any reason, it reserves the right to cancel the service agreement and
issue a refund for services not rendered.
- If you have signed a contract for ongoing service (Example – Payroll Services), you are billed at the beginning of each month before the
services are rendered. However, if u wish to cancel, you need to give us a 7 day notice and you will be refunded on pro-rata basis.
- All the services provided by RBN comes up with an automatic 30 day warranty. Within this warranty period, customer is entitled to further
support for the services already paid for. This support does not involve support for unrelated service.
- As promised we won’t sell cookie cutter solutions, hence our refund policy is specific to the service you paid for. For services
involving customized software development, 1 year maintenance and support is automatically included in your price.
- Please Note once refund is approved, it might take us up to three (3) business days to process it. You will get the money returned by the same method used for purchase. It can take up to 7 Business days for the money to be credited back into your account, depending on your bank/credit card processor.
- All refund, cancellation, and warranty requests should be send to email@example.com
When in doubt, always refer to your contract document for dates and duration specific to your service.